Monday 1 March 2010

Bangkok in February part 1

Posted by Nyomie at 3/01/2010 01:10:00 am
my last mid semester break, i went to Bangkok to travel and visited my ASEAN friends. actually i didn't plan anything to go there. however, my cousin asked me to go with him. so i didn't reject and directly said "YES" one day before i went there.


on 12 February 2010
i went to Hat yai with my friends and stayed over nite there. we went there by taxi until Thai border and took van until Hat yai. we did shopping, instead of me, i didn't because i had to save my money to reach Bangkok the next day.
at that nite, i also met my thai friend who came to korea last year. her name is Van. we had dinner together and talked much.


on 13 February 2010
my friends came back to UUM and only me alone will go to Bangkok. i waited until 5pm because my bus departed at 5pm. to kill my time, i online in internet shop nearby the bus terminal.
at 5pm, my bus departed and i will arrive in the next day early morning.

on 14 February 2010
my cousin, his name is Faisol already waited me in the Sai Tai bus terminal. that was my first time to meet him. hoo...u can imagine what i felt right?
then we took van to go to his friend's house. after rest for 3 hours, we went to Chulalongkorn University since i will stay there. after that he took me to MBK shopping mall then went to Chatucak weekend market. well, in there so many foreigners and i met many UUM students. hahaha..they also crazy to shop. unfortunately, my money not really enough because i didn't take my money yet T.T Chatucak is the biggest weekend market in Thailand.

our next destination is China town. because today is Chinese New Year and also valentine day, many people came and celebrate it. i really envy every couple there. they looked very happy with their girl/guy. T.T
then, we went back to home because it was already nite. we took subway to go to Chulalongkorn.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

[color=#626262]Hello guys! I'm about going on holiday to Asia. I would like some info on[/color] [url=http://pattayathailandhotels.info]Pattaya[/url] [color=#626262]in[/color] [url=http://pattayathailandhotels.info]Thailand[/url][color=#626262]. It's a good place to go with family or I should choose another place? Thank You :-)[/color]

Post a Comment

 

nyomie's thought Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea