Friday 5 March 2010

Spread Your Wings

Posted by Nyomie at 3/05/2010 02:27:00 pm
i dunno why i like that sentence "Spread ur wings" but i think that is nice quote. spread ur wings in your golden time. it means that do something that really useful in your young age. why?? becoz in this time you can develop yourself more and more.

that's why nowadays i try to find many interesting jobs to colorful my daily life. meeting new people have many good impacts in the future. for example, when i became an exchange student in korea, i met many powerful people in their area. many of them give me a chance to study more in korea (is like scholarship link). they can provide or help me to get any scholarship in korea for my master degree. not just that things, but many other things that they can do for me.

what a good mutual relationship is it? that's why we have to stand up and run for our future. for me, i like going abroad and learn something new from outside, from different perspective. why?because different people, have different way of thinking. and from that you can have better understanding about others. you can be more mature.

this coming holiday, probably i will go to get my dream again. i dunno where should i go but i want to have a new life there. i always like this. if i go to other country, i have one thing in my mind. i have to be a new and different person when i come back home.

many things happen to me in only 3 months in here. i don't want to run away from my problem. i will solve it. but in the end of my patience, i will end up all of these things. page by page i write everyday. but maybe later on if i have to buy a new book, maybe i must do it.

i like to fly like a bird. i wanna feel free to travel around the world.

my priority country that i must go:
1. The Jack Union


2. Kimchi Land


i love that 2 countries. hope i can fly to there. GO UK and GO KOREA!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

nyomie's thought Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea