Monday 1 March 2010

Bangkok in February part 4

Posted by Nyomie at 3/01/2010 04:37:00 pm
Last day

today is my last day in Bangkok, actually i had to go back yesterday and went to Phuket with Faisol but since my lovely rumet's birthday is today, so i waited until today.

we moved out from kitti's house at 9am then bought breakfast. after we ate, me and kitti went to post office to purchase my bus ticket. we took small bus to go there.

after purchasing ticket finish, kitti's mom pick us then straight go to Kam's house. then, we went to Chulalongkorn to go to AUN office. luckily, i met Miss Naparat there and we had short conversation before i go. also, she gave me AUN t-shirt. wow...thank you so much


next schedule is Chulalongkorn tour. kitti and kam took me around Chula campus. Chula is so big and many people there. i think is bigger than my campus. after tour in chula, we went to shopping mall beside the campus. in there, we met So. we ate lunch together and also celebrated her birthday with so's friends.



since so had class until 4pm, so we will meet her again later when she finish her class. after that we went to walk around chula again then went to MBK because i need to shop something before i go back.

hoo..ya also i tried to take my money from my CIMB atm. yesterday night i open my CIMB clicks and activate my card to use in overseas. yep...that's the answer, actually we can use CIMB card overseas but need to activate first by online banking. finally, i could take my money ^___^

kitti accompanied me to shop,,hehehe sorry kitti. T.T u know right that girls like shopping. also, i tried to find a birthday present for So. because i was so confuse and didn't find anything, i print my picture with her and wrote a cards, too. then later before i go back i will give it.



at 4pm So called kitti and we met in front of bakery shop. then, we went to thai restaurant to eat dinner. wow....i ate many aloy food. i love thai food i think (but not thai food in malaysia because the taste is so different). that was my last dinner with kitti, So and Kam.

in a rush we took taxi to go to Sai Tai bus terminal. oh God traffic jam everywhere. i really scare that my bus will leave me. my bus is 7.30pm but i still far far away at 7pm T.T finally So called the bus company and make sure that i still can be in that bus. ohh kop kun ka So.

when we reached in terminal, we run run run very fast. some stupid thing again happen to me T.T i forgot to give my gift to So,, how come la???? i remembered it when i already sit in the bus and she already went back home. shit....so pabo la

suddenly i sms her and said that i forget her gift,, she said it's ok..but i really regret that. how come??

this is my last day in Bangkok, but so much fun i got today. strong friendship make us like this. i never ever forget you guys, thank you so much all of you really welcome to me.


someday when you all go to Indonesia i will be your guide. ^__^

1 comments:

mukia blog's said...

suatu saat nanti lu harus janjii bawa gw jalan2 kliling dunia wajjibb X(

Post a Comment

 

nyomie's thought Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea