Friday 5 March 2010

Dear God I'm Ready to Take Off

Posted by Nyomie at 3/05/2010 12:18:00 am
do i have to forget it again??? do i have to do that?? God, pliz give me the way. now, i'm scare to like someone, to love also...

do i have to open a new book again but the old book not yet full? do i have to do that?? i just wrote it for almost 3 months and still many pages left. actually i don't wanna to throw it or change into the new one, but if the condition force me to do that, i will do it. i don't care.

i want to have so many works until i don't have anytime to think about me or others. i want to spend my time to interact with new people and spread my love to them. ya allah,pliz give me light coz in here is too dark.

let the wind send my message to him. let the stars prove it. i think that person will know wat i mean.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

nyomie's thought Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea