Monday 1 March 2010

STUPID BIG EYES GIRL

Posted by Nyomie at 3/01/2010 06:15:00 pm
i have korean brother, his name is Jongwoo. but i always call him Monster since he can be a monster sometimes. i think about him last nite, i really wanted to call him or sent him message but i always pending my desire T.T i just don't want to disturb him. but, suddenly when i was in class there was sms from him " I TOLD U DONT DRINK CASS ANYMORE,STUPID BIG EYES GIRL". u know what my reaction is??? i laughed a bit and also i read his message many times since i still confuse. T.T

i never drink any alcohol but he always said like that to me T.T

i think we have some feeling. hahahha..really miss him!!! 3 months already we didn't talk and then today???? we talked a lot ^___^

STUPID BIG EYES GIRL is my nickname from him. why?? i also dunno la. since my eyes so big like balinese dancer,,hohoohhoo...



my big brother best ever..many things happen. i can know what his feeling is. happy, sad anything, even he never tells me anything. i miss our nite talk. he is the only one person that i can talk with. i think he knows all my problem; family, love, friendship, etc. i really wanna say thank you so much to him since he gave me many suggestions for my life.

see you soon either in Korea or in everywhere,,he have to pay me many things since i always be his secretary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

nyomie's thought Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea