Monday 10 May 2010

New Day

Posted by Nyomie at 5/10/2010 10:57:00 am

took off at 9.40am (malay time) for 6 hours. well, it was a long journey. actually, i really tired because i only slept for 3 hours. when in flight most of my time,i slept. when the stewerdees came and serve for food, i woke up and tru to eat. infact, i'm hungry but my body didn't feel that i want to swallow that food.

i booked international food, and they gave me some kind like chicken roasted. anyway i like it. after eating, i try to sleep again, but i couldn't since my eyes trying to catch something outside. the scenery was so beautiful. many clouds and the sky was so clear.


then, i fell a sleep again until 1 hour left before landing. from up, i can see how big china is. this country is so crazily big. i can't imagine that one. yey...ni hau china...

landing was successful. than i can feel that the weather a bit cold. yippii...i love this things. i always sweat in malaysia, but now i can feel the spring season again.

moreover, i was queing for the imigration and baggage checking. after i got my baggage, immediately i went out and looking for the girls from AIESEC who pick me. yey...i finally found them. well, they are awesome. actually, we waited for the guy from malaysia, too. they said that i had the same flight with him but i didn't notice it. we waited for him while i was chatting with my buddy, Dian yi.


then, we went outside want to take bus to reach our destination. me, vicky and dian yi seperate with them because we will go to my homestay house. we took bus for 2 times. then, we arrived in front of big supermarket and try to get sim card for me.

actually, i was a bit confuse since there are a lot of choices that i had to decide for just buying a sim card here. i think it was not really inconfinient. so, i decided to buy the normal one. the most important thing is i can send message, call and recieve call form abroad. T.T


i love the weather here, it reminds me about daejeon. almost the same like in there..

it was already a bit dark, and my stomach already hungry..then, we went to restaurant to eat something. i choosed to eat rice with the chicken and vegetables because it looked familiar with me. then, when i tasted it, it was normal food for me. hahahha

then, we went to my homestay with my sister's homestay (sany). well, you know..i had to climb 6 floor to reach her home. ohh, God i never do this. infact in my dorm only 4 floor.

her parents are really great!! they served me like i am their child. happy..ya ya ya...




however, i already felt homesick and wanted to go back. this is my bad habit if i go abroad. i always feel like this for the 1st week. also, i still can't make a call and sms to abroad, so i couldn't contact my parents yet, but luckily my sister always online, so i already contacted her. also, i contacted some of my friends.

anyway, it doesn't matter, i will survive here. xie xie ya for all people who always encourage me to do well here. fariz,mita onni,jongwoo oppa...xie xie so much!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

nyomie's thought Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea