Sunday 9 May 2010

Get Ready to Fly

Posted by Nyomie at 5/09/2010 08:36:00 am


today is my flight to china...my flight is suppose to be at 8.30 am but when i did self check in...they said that my flight is at 9.40am T.T it means that i need to wait for another 1 hour...then i complained this thing to ticketing office..they said that they already sent e-mail to me,,the new itinerary...

i knew they lied,,coz yesterday i online for 24 hours..n i always check my e-mail. also, i kept mailing to many people, but no e-mail from air asia.

then, i sent bjet n dian back home...so sad la..i remembered 2 days ago when i sent back fariz and darius in the same place. T.T argghhhh....airport...is the sadness and happiness place, i think.

moreover, while i'm waiting for my flight, i just online coz dunno wat to do. i will boarding in the short time..can't wait for arriving in Tianjin..can't wait having spring season again like last year in Korea..

well, i like spring..not too cold n not too hot..n very beautiful (usually) bcoz of many flower are blooming everywhere..

yepp...at 15.55 pm (china time) my new life will begin again ^___^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

nyomie's thought Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea