Tuesday 11 May 2010

Autism is too Special

Posted by Nyomie at 5/11/2010 09:51:00 pm
today is my first day at work. well, me and my sister went to Tianjin university to meet someone who will take me to my workplace. we took bus number 686 from near my homestay. when we reach there, we immediately went to restaurant since we didn't have our breakfast yet. she bought me some kind like burger but it isn't made from bread. wew, the taste was good.

Tianjin university is a really nice university, i think. because the environment there is so georgous. the park is so nice..and i saw rainbow nearby the water fountain. is a bright day.

finally, we met a girl who will accompany me. then, we took another members (5 indian guys) in their apartment. two of them going to the same workplace with me.

we went there by walking. it's about 20 minutes from Tianjin university to reach there. after i arrived my workplace, i got shocked, really!!! i couldn't believe that i must teach the very special children.

i even think that this job is very difficult, if we compare to the people who work in the company. T.T i dunno how i can explain about my feeling, but everything is mixing in my head.

there is a boy, when he looked at me, he suddenly came and graped my hands. he tried to talk with me, but i really couldn't understand what he said. so i just could smile and try to do what he wanted to do.

actually, this first week, i wouldn't do any teaching things. i just need to observe what's going on and how they interact between teacher and student.

however, i couldn't get into the project. my body was in there but my mind was flying somewhere. even i cried a lot when i was praying. i dunno. is it because i feel really homesick or i just don't really like it? T.T moreover, i felt so lonely because no one talk to me, even the 2 indian guys, they always talk together..arghh...wat a nice working environment.

ya Allah...what i suppose to do? i'm trying to choose the best way for it. i will not give up just because of this. maybe change project is the best method... hope so (-.-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

너무 재미있어
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Nyomie said...

누구지??? 고마워 ㅅ.ㅅ

Nyomie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

 

nyomie's thought Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea