Saturday 15 May 2010

Food Food and Food

Posted by Nyomie at 5/15/2010 11:57:00 am

14 May 2010

Today was very fun. I went out from home around 9.20 am then directly went to darius’s home stay. I waited for the bus for so long; I dunno why the bus number 849 always comes so late. Around 20 minutes I waited for this bus. T.T finally, the bus came and immediately I got in the bus. I need to go to xishi da jie bus stop. Wew….it isn’t too far from my home. Only 3 bus station.

Because this is my first time to come to his homestay, so I dunno anything. Then, I called him and asked where the home is. However, he said that his mother want to take us walk around in the garden nearby her house. So, we went there by walking, because it’s so near. When we arrived there I saw many restaurant and also many people who just enjoying their time there.

Actually, this garden is not too beautiful for me; I dunno why I feel it isn’t organized well. But, we still enjoyed it. After walking around in the garden, we went back to home because we still have many things to do,,(COOKING)..
Today we plan to cook something for his mother and also for Cheng. He is leaving today. He will go to yantai to become an English teacher there. His project is different from us. So, we start our cooking at 1 pm. Well, I was so happy since this is the first time I cook in China and also since almost 4 months I never cook anymore. I still remember last year in the same month, I also did the same thing. I cook for my roommate and also when internship month, I cooked for 5 guys and sometimes even more than that, who stayed in Daejeon with me (the only girl in dorm).

I am not good at cooking but because when I was a child I always helped my mother, so I can cook a little bit. I dunno how the taste is but I just remember the taste of my mother’s food. I do the same thing like she does usually.

Moreover, I didn’t put too much chili since not all of them like spicy food, but for me and darius, those foods are so so. We made sayur tumis, tahu goreng, rujak, and pisang goreng. Wow……so many foods. I love all those food. I dunno why those foods make me want to go back to my home in Jakarta.

After all the food was done, we started to eat. We already feel so hungry. Yey!!! I hope everyone like it, I dunno they enjoy the food or not. Our stomach really FULL!! Too many foods that we ate. Now, we need to start our work.

Yeah, tomorrow we will have presentation about Indonesia and Malaysia, also presentation about our project. So, we prepared for it. While preparing the presentation, I uploaded some of my pictures in facebook. Well, so many people commented to my pictures. Hahahaha…I put many stupid pictures.

It’s already 8.30 pm, time to go back. Then, I went back to my home stay. Again, I need to wait the 849 bus for so long T.T

What would I like to say is, I love my work in here. I love to do business things. Really, I want to learn more from Chinese people doing their business. So, in the future I can apply it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

nyomie's thought Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea