Monday 10 May 2010

It's Shopping Time

Posted by Nyomie at 5/10/2010 10:13:00 pm
today i started my day at 10am. since i really tired i woke up so late. then i felt so hungry but nothing to eat.

at 11.30 my sister came and asked me to have lunch together with her mom. then we ate fried rice with egg and something like bread(like canai) also bean soup (but it's don't have any taste, not sweet not salty). actually, i couldn't eat the food because it seems so different and new for me.


after eating, we went outside to register my phone. we took bus to go the phone shop. however, i couldn't registered it. then, we went to meet my buddy in subway station. after i met her, we went to bian jian road to have window shopping. i think i was not only seeing around but finally i bought something. yippiee..i got a new clothes.

after that we went home bcoz i felt a bit tired. when i reached home, i immediately pray and slept while waiting for my dinner.


yey, the food for dinner was really delicious. i love it. it's a noodle, fried one. and that food was made by my homestay's father. well, really nice!!! then, me and my sister watched tv. although i don't understand at all, but i still enjoyed it.

tomorrow i will start my work, wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

glucklichdita :D said...

wish you luck :D

Nyomie said...

makasiii ya ta ^__^

Post a Comment

 

nyomie's thought Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea