Wednesday 25 March 2009

very cold,,tired,,hmm....

Posted by Nyomie at 3/25/2009 08:03:00 pm
hmmm
it's very cold this morning

last night
i had to wear jacket when i slept
use 3 blanket and also socks
but u know???
it still very cold

i don't know the temperature
maybe 0.0 degrees

wew...
i woke up at 8 am
then i prepared to have breakfast

today's menu isn't very good
i just could eat kimchi and vegetables
after breakfast, i went back to my room to sleep
but Ms. Che from intl office called to my room
we had to come to intl office coz we would have welcome greeting from Mr.Pyo
also we had Future Asia class

i didn't know that our class was move into this day
i was sleep in class coz i was very tired and also sleepy

after that class we went to office to take our atm card
then we had our lunch

today's lunch menu is very delicious
octopus,,kimchi,,vegetables,,mie soup,,curry
hmm.....

i was already full...
and i'm ready to go to class

we walked to bulding number 2
we got computer architecture class here
our lecturer is very nice
i'll take this subject because i can transfer it
hahahha
but this isn't my major subject
T.T

1.30 pm
the class was over
then i went back to my room
i prayed then online for a while
then sleep

at 3.15 pm
i went to the class
but i walked alone T.T
all my friends already gone.

now, i have data communication class
again, we got a nice lecturer
hahahahaha

after the class done
we had small discussion
about the group for future of asia
then we went back to room

i prayed first
then i went to cafeteria with fia to have dinner
wew..
out dinner a little bit delicious

but suddenly hendro talked to me about our lunch
u know what??
the curry contains pig
oohh shittt..
i didn't notice it
i thought it just same like curry in malaysia

also, he asked me not to eat the soup
since it was made from pig
hmmm
so many food contains pig
i don't know how to eat

but i just eat whatever that i can eat
i don't want to be sick here
i really don't want

after eat, me, fia, and other thai people went to the mini market to buy snack
but we couldn't find any good snack
so we went to 7 eleven

i just bought bread
then back to room
everyone came to my room
very noisy but i like it

then i took a bath and also washed my clothes
well....very tired today

i just got my application form to apply internship in UN-APCICT
i want to do it tomorrow
i really want to get this job
2 months work for them??
i think that's the big chance for me to make something new in life

wish me luck
wish i get that job
since only 7 people will be choose to join this program
pray for me...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

nyomie's thought Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea