Tuesday 24 March 2009

SNOWING TIME

Posted by Nyomie at 3/24/2009 11:25:00 pm

this morning,,i had breakfast at 8.30 am coz i had to wait my roomate. after breakfast, we and also Fia went to international office to collect the registration for "Alien Card"
then So asked us to go to student hall
coz she wanted to take her picture

on the way to the student hall,,we took many pictures
wew... it's very beautiful today


i feel like something good happen today.
actually, i was very sleepy because i just slept at 3 am.
damn...

after took many pictures, we went back to the international office then to our room
hmmmm
i really wanted to sleep, but...
i uploaded the photo that we just took.....

i changed my profile picture and tagged everyone.

at 11.30 am
we had lunch then went to class
that was the best lunch i ever had here
i ate crab,,vegetables,,kimchi,,soup,,
very tasty..

MY 1ST CLASS

my 1st class was very interesting
so, i'll take this class "Web & Design Workshop"


next class is Data Structure
but our web class finished early, so we went to student hall to buy coffee
and waited for our class

at 3 pm our class started
hmm...
i didn't really like this subject
but i have to take it
so i can transfer when i'm back to uum

at 6 pm
our class finished
i was back to my room
pray...
then go having dinner
our dinner is quite delicious because we got seaweed
hmmmm......

after dinner,,
me and fia waited her buddy "Su Jin" to go out
we wanted to go buy many things
we waited her in lounge but until 7 pm, she didn't come up
so, we decided to go back to room

but when we wanted to go into the lift, Su jin was coming into lift, too
hahahaah
then...
i was back to my room and prayed

after i done, we go to market near the Daejeon's south gate
hmmmm....
very nice outside

first, we searched strawberry
because so many strawberry now
hmmmmmmmmm
the strawberry here isa very nice
it's big and sweet

after we got the strawberry
we looked for other things
hmmm
many things that i have to buy
but my money?????
hmmmmm......
T.T

SHOPPING TIME IS DONE
hmmm
we back to dorm
but before that
we eat dog blo gi
it was very nice

Su Jin was the person who recomend us to eat this
and that's true
it's veryyy delicious
maybe tomorrow i'll back to that store
hahahhha

i really love it
when we eat that, Ajjumma (auntie who sell the dog bol gi,,but the meaning of ajjumma is aunty,,ajjumma isn't a name) gave us free fish
hmmm
it's very tasty
i wanted more and more but my stomach was full

after that, we walked into our dorm
but in the middle of way
Su Jin came back to her house

then we back to our room
hmmm

i didn't know what to do
so, i just online
and also eating my strawberry
hmmm delicious

when i was online with Clyde (from Filipino), He said that there were snow outside
he asked me to go out
then that was true

i was scream very loud to all my friends "hey...there is snow,,come and see it"
because this was my first snow
then So took a video of me
hmmm...

So asked me to go down and met others
we went to outside then took many pitcures
it was so beautiful

at the beginning the snow isn't too heavy
but....after a few minutes
it became heavy

it was very cold
i thought it was -0,0 degress celsius something
when i talked, there was something like smoke come from my mouth
it was very very very cold
my hand was freezing
but i really like it very much

this is the best day in my life
having snow when it was impossible that the snow would come...
i thought 4WI gave me welcome snow because i'm here in Daejeon
this was a special gift for me..
kamsahamida 4WI

but...the snow wasn't too long
they stopped at 11.40 pm
hmmmm...
but that's ok
i'll see the snow again on December
i hope the snow'll come on my birthday,,December 1st 2009

if the snow show up on that time
that will be the biggest gift in my life
:)

today is very good
many experiences that i get

kamsahamida 4WI

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

nyomie's thought Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea