Monday 23 March 2009

My lovely Year 2009

Posted by Nyomie at 3/23/2009 08:35:00 pm
This year many things happend.
don't know why but i feel like i'm the only one person who is very lucky this year.

on February 2009
i just received 3 scholarship, until i couldn't make decision.
but finally, i decided to take AUN scholarship to go to South Korea and also Malaysian Scholarship, so i can continue my study in UUM (my lovely campus) without pay anything.

however, i have to do many things before i go to korea.
process my visa, wait for the offer letter from Daejeon, etc.

on March 2009
hmmm....
i can't say much
but this month is very complicated.
about my study, my heart......

but i hope everything will gonna be alright
it's difficult for me to stay away from my best friends.
but they always say to me that i would be ok there, as long as u take care of yourself.

hmmm...
i always remember those words.
i want to be survive here.

i want to make proud everyone.
so i'll work very hard here.

4WI please stays beside me.

2 comments:

afis said...

haha..tanggal lahir sama bulannya juga sama dan taunnya juga sama..tapi memiliki nasih yang berbeda...

dan sekarang saya yakin ternyata mitos tentang hari baik itu ngga ada yang bner..

yop...sebuah impian dan cita2 yang menjadi kenyataan adalah hal yang sangat menyenangkan dan membuat hidup terasa sangat sempurna..,tapi ingat diatas langit masih ada langit..masih bnyak yang harus dikejar...wlah hanya bisa omong doank saya..

wew..kayaknya saya harus nyusun kembali nih impian saya...yang lama udah gagal sih..sulit unutuk diulang lagi

Nyomie said...

hmmm
nothing impossible if u want to try it...
just be confident that u can do it

and always say in ur heart
that u're the best
:)

Post a Comment

 

nyomie's thought Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea