Thursday 26 May 2011

End of My Story

Posted by Nyomie at 5/26/2011 05:00:00 pm
what i can say more? actually nothing coz i can't say anything more. time goes so fast and i didn't realize that I'm almost in the end of the road.  new life will start soon. new friends, new environment, new way of thinking, new behaviour, etc. yep, almost everything must be different. 

this is the time when i should think in front than other and be more mature. watta such a tiring time. i already feel so comfortable living in here but i must move again. if turn my head to the back, i'll remember when i was in elementary school 6th grade or 9th grade in junior high or 12th grade in senior high or the time when i must went to Korea where i felt the same as now. my mind is like a glue, already stick so hardly. 

feel so sad and scare to face the new thing. i really don't know what should i do. hope that i can survive. 

yesterday was my last final exam in my last semester. i did the best that i could do. i only hope that i can make my family proud of me. that's all. i couldn't have ability to do more for them except making their proud and raising my family dignity. i come from an ordinary family, my parents can't give me any luxurious things. however, they already gave me somethings that uncountable and so damn priceless. others may say that i never concern about my family but deep inside my heart, i always love them.

i'm not lying that i'm so dilemma now. my hand keep freezing when i remember about working life. my mind can't stop thinking when i remember i must adapt new things again. well, i will plant the confident seeds in my heart and mind, so it'll keep growing from time to time.

just wish me luck and hope i can do the best not just for me but for the others :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

nyomie's thought Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea