Friday 22 May 2009

just want to cry

Posted by Nyomie at 5/22/2009 11:31:00 pm
why in this world we have to be separate with the one who really close with us?
why every meeting will end with say good bye?
dunno why i feel so sad today
someone who i already consider as my brother has to be very far from me
again...again...n again...
i feel so lonely
i have to be separate again with the person that i love

i just meet my brother even if it just a short time, but i feel really close with him
maybe if my real brother is still alive, his age is the same as my brother in here
but i can't do anything
coz he has to do it for his future
i just can say "힘내세요" for your new job
i hope u can enjoy it n make a lot of money
n treat me when i go to Seoul

1 comments:

mukia blog's said...

innnyyyooommmm....:'-(

Post a Comment

 

nyomie's thought Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea