Monday 30 January 2012

I'm a Dreamer

Posted by Nyomie at 1/30/2012 10:26:00 am
January is almost end, one day left before we can say "Hi, February!". Many things were happen during this month: sad, stupid, until the sweetest moment. All were mixing up. I couldn't cry or get angry as usual, the stupidity that i did only can make me laughing to myself.

I could breath much more than usual in this month, not easy as I tought in the beginning of the month. However, with all the passion and willingness about those things comming in, Alhamdulillah I could reach the peak.

As per spoken with my parents yesterday, with their prayer and blessing about my future, I only hope that I can be the one that can make them proud. My first priority is my family now as they already support me through my whole life.

I am a big dreamer; I want this, that and those. "Whatever you dream of, you can make it come true!" I really love this sentence. Anyway, as we know that this is a year of dragon which is my year, so I believe there are abundant of lucks and prosperities will be mine. yayaya, once again I'm a dreamer.

Well, I almost forgot about my traveling activity for this year. Hemm,, SK for sure before end of this year. Else, which country should I print my footsteps on? Let's see and let's make another visas,, hahaha. Happy Traveling!!

Welcome Dragon ^___^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

nyomie's thought Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea